Requirements to Attend All Courses
1. Clearance information:
JIOOC: There is no clearance requirement for students but for those who are attending the follow on JOIPC class will need to have a TS/SCI Clearance.
JIOPC and JMTC: Requires a TS/SCI Clearance.
Note: For all other clearance questions contact our SSO.
2. Must apply through the JEMIS website:
3. Must submit 2875 and IA Cert from JKO only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Must submit a visit request.
Seats will be determined by the following criteria:
1. Unified Command
2. Joint Organizations the directly support a Unified Command
3. Service components that support a Unified Command
4 Other service and governmental agency personnel
Uniform Policy for All Courses
The uniform for all JC2OIS course is Battle Dress Equivalent. (I.E. ACU/OCP, NWU, ABU/Flight Suit, MARPAT, etc). Students should also bring appropriate civilian attire for possible off post social and academic activities.
JIOOC Director: (757)-443-6320
JIOPC Director: (757)-443-6343
JMTC Director: (757)-443-6335
Email: JC2OIS-IO@ndu.edu for all IO course Directors and Instructors